After camping this past weekend I think it's official. I've reached adult-hood. Here are a few reasons I believe this to be true:
I got tired of the non-stop teanage giggling
wasn't too impressed when a few decided to cut open a golf ball to see the gutts burn in a fire
relaxing in the hot tub was more important than trying to beat anyone at video games
Lounging around to watch a football game no one is really interested in had no appeal
didn't pay attention when the teanage boys decided to play all skins football
and last but not least...
I was way too tired to stay up any later than 1 am
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i want to clarify the fact that just because you're an adult doesn't mean you're old.
it's a good place to be.
143
njm
Post a Comment